Soft Play and Bouncy Castle Hire
1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, who must remain within the building at all times. Bunny Hopperz does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. Parents / guardians must:
2) For child protection reasons we have CCTV in operation around premises used by Bunny Hopperz.
3) To ensure a safe and healthy environment the following rules must be followed at all times:
4) Before entering the play area, in the interests of Health, Safety & Hygiene, adults must ensure themselves and children they are responsible for:
5) Valuables must be left with a responsible adult. We cannot accept liability for any lost or stolen property.
6) Play is restricted to 1 hour during peak times. Overstay of an enforced play time limit will result in an overstay charge which must be paid in full on leaving the building.
7) Only food or drink purchased from the Bunny Hopperz’s hosting venue may be consumed on the premises. However, it is permitted to bring food and drink for babies under 1 year.
The Bunny Hopperz team / centre staff are on hand to maximise your children’s enjoyment, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.
Parents/Guardians should note that every consideration has been given to the safety of children using the centre, therefore if these rules are not adhered to you will be asked to leave the premises.
Management reserve the right to refuse admission, and by signing in you are accepting the Rules of Play